Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Family Cookbook Update


Okay, I just got my printed copies of my family cookbook that I discussed in Week 6. It turned out Amazing!! Thank you Blurb.com!


Once I had completed all my photo edits and inputting the cookbook recipes, I just had my boyfriend proof read it (Thanks Scott!), and I submitted it for print. Pretty simple. The books arrived all individually wrapped in plastic for protection. I chose hard cover with a cover wrap so I could add additional photos. I also ordered premium paper for the book for a few dollars more per book. My cookbook was 62 pages and each book was under $30 each for the 6 I ordered. So, Blurb.com really did a good job and the print quality was really nice. I am really pleased and my family will love this special holiday gift.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your cookbook looks amazing! I'm glad you everything worked out for you!!